This Author Guideline is provided for paper contributors in the 2nd ICET4SD 2017. If you are a non-paper participant (listener), you may skip this page and contact email@example.com
FULL PAPER requirements:
- The paper should be written in English
- The author(s) should download the full paper template in the conference website
- The author(s) should follow the paper format strictly and read the paper writing instruction.
- All figures should have high quality resolution and should not violate any copyright laws
- The author(s) should submit high quality paper containing sufficient level of originality and novelty
- A good command of English is a must. The author(s) are encouraged to proofread the paper
- The paper should be submitted before 31 May 2017 for Batch 1 and before 17 July 2017 (deadline extension) for Batch 2, either through EasyChair or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The author(s) should submit the full paper in format: .doc/.docx/.pdf
Full Paper Template
Template of full paper can be downloaded by clicking the Ms Word icon below:
Full Paper Submission
Make sure you read the submission guideline before submission.
To start full paper submission process, please click the link below:
A guideline for submitting a paper through EasyChair can be found here