1. This visa is given by the Indonesian Embassy to applicants visiting Indonesia for normal business activities (including attending a conference/seminar) which do not involve taking up employment or receiving any payments whilst in Indonesia.
2. Type of entries :
• Single Entry :
• Maximum length of stay is 60 days
• Extensions can be applied for and obtained in Indonesia from the Immigration Authorities.
• Multiple Entries :
• Issued upon authorization of the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
• It is suggested that the applicant’s counterpart in Indonesia should apply locally on his/her behalf.
• Based on a written approval from the Immigration Authority, the applicant will then apply for the issuance of visa by submitting the required documents stated below
• Valid for up to 12 (twelve) months.
• Applicant’s business sponsor in Indonesia needs to apply locally or his/her behalf.
• Applies for business purposes only.
3. Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue. NOTE: This is the period by which you will have to use the visa to enter Indonesia before it expires, as shown in the Expiry Date. The visa itself will be valid for 60 days (for single entry) from the date of arrival.
4. To return the passport by post, a Self Addressed Special Delivery Envelope should be provided.
5. Visa is issued within three to six working days from receipt of application providing all documents are in order.